Labels

argentine tango (3) blues (2) bolero (3) Cha Cha (19) east coast swing (10) Foxtrot (11) Hustle (6) jive (7) latin (45) Lindy (5) mambo (6) Paso doble (2) Polka (4) Quickstep (4) rhythm (51) Rumba (11) salsa (6) Samba (6) Slow Waltz (10) smooth (45) standard (49) Swing (11) Tango (12) Viennese Waltz (10) West Coast Swing (2)

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Parquet Playlist

Have you worn out the ballroom playlists on your ipod?
Are you tired of dancing to the same music over and over again?

Those of us who ballroom dance all have some favorite songs, but when you dance a lot, the old standby tunes can feel a little stale.  I know I've felt that way.  It's so hard to keep your playlists fresh.

I'm always making note of new songs that work for various partner dance styles and adding them to my arsenal of tunes.  I thought I'd share some of my finds with the world.  I hope you'll find some songs here that can freshen up your ballroom dancing experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment